MRTPI Planner | Leading Planning & Design Consultancy
Penguin Recruitment is pleased to be supporting a leading Planning & Design Consultancy on the hire of a Planner or Senior Planner for their busy and successful office in Southampton.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented, dynamic and ambitious Planner or Senior Planner to work on a broad range of projects including residential, mixed use, strategic land and commercial proposals as well as exciting regeneration schemes, new settlements and place making opportunities.
Typical duties/responsibilities includes:
- Work as part of a team on large scale residential, mixed use and commercial developments (both Brownfield and Greenfield) through the Local Development Framework
- Assist with the co-ordination of multi-disciplinary project teams and project management
- Conducting research and site appraisals on projects for our client base
- Assist with major applications (Outline, Full, Sub Framework Plan and Reserved Matters) including; attending meetings, creating deliverable trackers, programmes, draft planning statements, public consultation and responses to consultees;
- Preparation, submission and negotiation of small / medium sized planning applications and supporting on larger schemes
- Drafting policy representations
- Develop client relationships.
In order to apply you should hold/demonstrate;
- Have solid planning experience
- Be MRTPI qualified or working towards it
- Have experience of working on residential, mixed use and commercial developments
- Be committed and have an eye for detail
- Have strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Have an ability to use their own initiative
- Have a strong team capability
- Have a full UK driving license
- Knowledge of planning in the South/South Coast/South East
- Some consultancy experience (advantageous); and
- An interest in business development and networking opportunities.
In return, you will join a supportive team environment with exciting career opportunities, have client exposure, enjoy outstanding professional development and gain exposure to an innovative and exciting multi-disciplinary environment.
My client offers a competitive starting salary with a genuine leading benefits package. You would join a recognised leader in the Planning & Design sector with the ability to work on a varied project portfolio.
The Partner would like to meet with experienced Planners immediately so please register your interest below by clicking 'apply'.
For more information on this role or other Reading vacancies please contact me on 01792 341 104 or email@example.com
Apply for MRTPI Planner | Leading Planning & Design Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly