Senior Architect RIBA ARB
Senior architect working mostly on medium-large scale residential new-build developments. You will have at least 5 years qualified UK experience and will need to be a Chartered Member of the RIBA.
- You must have exceptional AutoCAD and Revit skills.
- Exceptional graphics and presentation skills.
- Excellent technical knowledge; both in traditional construction and modern building techniques.
- Ability to produce accurate tender and construction drawings with a sound understanding of UK Building Regulations.
- Excellent communication and confidence in dealing with clients.
- Ability to work as a team and collaborate with colleagues and other consultants
- Good understanding of Planning system and strategic policies
- An ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
About TODD: DESIGNING PLACES FOR PEOPLE
TODD Architects is a client focused, multi award-winning practice.
With branches in London, Dublin, Manchester and Belfast, TODD Architects have developed a skilled international team offering a spectrum of multisector expertise comprising both public and private portfolios, with specialisms in healthcare, aviation, education, commercial, residential and arts & leisure.
TODD Architects completed buildings and projects are delivered under a range of procurement routes, from a traditional approach to Design & Build, with the practice & design team regularly retained by contractors in a delivery role. In addition to the core discipline of architecture, the practice offers project management, town planning, master planning, urban design, workplace and interior design services.
We are an enthusiastic team, who enjoy taking a proactive and positive approach to our work. We maintain a strong work-life balance.
Please provide your CV with examples of your work. Applications made via email, please use the subject header ‘Project Architect London Application’.
Apply for Senior Architect RIBA ARB
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly