Reigate Architects was incorporated in 2013. We are a small, friendly and dynamic company and have completed over 600 commissions. Most of our work is in the domestic sector - extensions, alterations and new-builds – but we work on many other building types, too. We seek to deliver attractive buildings that make a positive contribution to the environment.
We are looking for an 'all-rounder' – an exceptional and enthusiastic senior architect with extensive experience of residential projects.
We require the following key attributes:
- UK qualified, ARB registered
- At least 8 years' experience post-Part 3
- A full, clean UK driving licence
- Creative, accurate hand-drawn concept sketches
- Proficient in CAD and Sketch Up
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ambitious and assertive, while also tactful with a good ability to read people
The successful candidate will have proven comprehensive experience of English planning and building regulations systems, including conservation areas, listed buildings and green belt issues.
Reigate Architects is an equal opportunities employer
Please submit a brief CV, portfolio and salary expectations
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly