Salary: Up to £35,000 based on experience- Negotiable
I'm pleased to be supporting a growing practice based in Bicester who after a successful several months are looking to expand their existing close-knit team. The practice specialises in Residential developments with sustainable solutions being at the fore front of their designs. It would be essential to have proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit knowledge would be preferable.
To be successful in this role you must have at least 5 years UK based experience, with 2 of these being post Part 3. You should also have an excellent understanding of the UK building regulations and planning policies. It would be essential to have some previous housing exposure, ideally working on developments.
On offer in an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and the chance to work in a close-knit team where you will play a huge contributor to the practice's success.
Skills & Requirements for this role:
- ARB Registered and at least 2 years post Part 3 experience.
- The ability to take a pr active approach to working in a close-knit team.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Good organisation skills and the ability to produce a high level of work within given timescales.
- A full driver's license and own transport.
- Previous experience in Residential developments.
- Experience in AutoCAD is essential, and Revit is preferable.
- Job Running exposure would be desirable.
If you're interested in applying, please call KAZ ON 07802606856/ 01792365101 OR alternatively, send through your updated CV and Portfolio to email@example.com
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly