REF - EGMARG1
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting this Architecture Practice in Market Harborough.
Our client is a successful and thriving practice based in Market Harborough who work across a diverse portfolio of projects. Some of their most recent project work covers the Residential & Health sectors with the projects spanning from Veterinary to Medical centres.
They are currently working on ArchiCAD and MACs so previous exposure to this would be desirable
Key duties as an Architectural Technician:
- Liaising with other clients, contractors and other work professionals.
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met to a high standard of work.
- Partake with project management.
Essential skills to be an Architectural Technician:
- Exceptional portfolio and design skills.
- Creative thinker with interest in concept and detail design.
- Time management skills, and an ability to manage high workloads with multiple deadlines is essential.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team under the guidance from the project architect.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please call Emilio for a friendly and confidential conversation on 01792 365100. Could you please send an updated C.V and portfolio to Emilio.email@example.com
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly