Architect ,St Albans - Hertfordshire
This award-winning retirement living developer is seeking an Architect to take a lead role in the design and running of a number of Retirement living projects. Offering the opportunity to work directly with the developer and an attractive benefits package, this is not a role to miss.
This award-winning housing developer specialises in the retirement living sector. From land buying to the point of delivery to the customer they cover all aspects of the building process.
Covering the whole of England from its 5-regional offices and employing over 600 people, they focus on the delivering of high quality and accessible homes.
With a number of projects in progress and more in the pipeline they are now seeking to Architect to join its small design team in St Albans.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on the initial design concepts
- Production of planning /presentation drawings and supporting reports
- Managing projects across all stages
- Working independently as required
- Speaking to internal and external teams
- Attending meetings and site visits.
Required Skills & Experience
- ARB qualified Architect
- Experience working on UK residential projects is essential for the role.
- Retirement living project experience would be beneficial
- Good Knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketchup and Photoshop
- Able to run projects from Concept to delivery
- Confident communicator
- Due to the need to visit site you will require a current UK drivers' licence.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- Company car or Car allowance
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays plus day off for your birthday
- Group Pension plan
- Life assurance
- Payment of professional subscriptions
- Ongoing training and development.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect, St Albans Surrey - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref:11786)
Apply for Architect ,St Albans - Hertfordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly