Job Reference EGLONAA9
Salary - £35,000-£45,000
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting this Architecture practice, currently looking for an experienced Architect to join their team in the London Area.
Our client is ever growing, and their portfolio consists of projects across the Residential, Educational, Commercial and Health Care sectors.
Suitable candidates will have proven experience working on bespoke private residential projects.
Our client use ArchiCad, but full training is provided.
Key jobs duties for this Qualified Architect Role.
- Liaising with clients in regards to their specifications, wants and needs
- Producing conceptual designs to present to clients
- Developing specifications and tender documentation
- Ensuring the checklist is compiled for the tender packs
- Developing links with contractors and other consultants
- Attendance of meetings
- Completion of valuations
- Issuing inspection reports after site visits
- Experience working on site as well as working within an office environment is beneficial
- Development of planning scheme into detailed construction drawings
- Working alongside the local authorities regarding the planning conditions
- Development of Specification and tender documentation
On top of joining an established, stable and busy architectural practice in the region, the role will attract a competitive starting salary.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please call Emilio for a friendly and confidential conversation on 01792 365100. Could you please send an updated C.V and portfolio to Emilio.email@example.com
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly