Office Manager Job in Camden, London
Seeking an experienced Office Manager with an architectural or interior background to join a well-established practice based in Camden, London!
This is an award-winning architecture and interior design practice working across the residential, hospitality, commercial, and master planning sectors in the UK and abroad. The team of 35 prides itself on its unique approach to each brief and timeless portfolio of projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Meeting and greeting all clients and visitors
- Answer incoming calls, managing queries, and taking messages as necessary
- Managing new project enquiries
- Managing meeting rooms and office events
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post
- Book taxi's/couriers, as well as travel booking (flights, hotels, etc)
- PA support to all partners
- Assisting interior design procurement and logistics
- Architectural document management
- PR/Marketing support for social media accounts
- HR support and assisting with recruitment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in an architectural or interior design practice based in London, or a design led company
- MS Word, Excel, and Outlook skills
- Must have UK working experience
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Office administration and client handling experience.
What you get back
- Salary of £25,000 - £32,000
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Social events
- Weekly CPD's
- Private healthcare.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Office Manager Job in Camden, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 11788)
Apply for Office Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly