Experienced Part 2 Assistants needed for Central London Practice
Murphy Philipps is looking for experienced, part 2 assistants for our friendly and vibrant London office. Applicants should have a keen outlook, a minimum of 2 years UK experience, with preferably some detailing knowledge. Good career prospects for the right candidate within our growing practice.
Please attach your CV and work samples of your best work as one file with no more than 15 pages for the attention of the recruitment manager. (more than 15 pages will be dismissed)
MPA Employee benefits:
- Life assurance with Legal and general
- Pension scheme – 3%/5%
- Monthly Social activities
- Summer & Christmas social full day outings
- Corporate Gym membership discount
- Weekly CPD lunches, fruit & snacks
- 23.5 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Annual leave allowance to increase above our current allowance;
- After 3 years of employment you are given 2 extra days
- After 5 years of employments your allowance increase to 4 extra days
- After 7 years of employment your allowance increases to the maximum of 6 extra days on top of our annual leave policy
- Significant Part 3 fee contribution plus 10 days study leave
- Up to £500 contribution to short term courses available, T&C’s apply
- Up to £5000 contribution to long term courses available with T&C’s.
- RIBA & ARB Annual leave membership paid for by MPA
- Flexible hours & Agile working practices in place
Please only apply once through RIBA Appointments - we will not accept applications into any other inbox.
"MURPHY PHILIPPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER"
At this time we require no agencies