Experienced Architect at CaSA Architects in Bath, UK
CaSA Architects are looking for an experienced architect with a background in high end residential and community scale projects to join our riverside practice in Bath.
We are an RIBA award-winning design led architectural practice, who really care about the quality of what we do, at every level. Due to an influx of exciting high-profile jobs, we are looking for a talented project architect with exceptional design skills, to perform a key role in our growing portfolio of contemporary homes, community and housing projects.
We offer a competitive salary package dependant on experience, and the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects within a friendly and inclusive working environment. There are excellent prospects for the right candidate who should have experience through all RIBA stages, with a desire for career development.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- a minimum of 5 years’ relevant UK experience post qualification
- experience in residential and community scale projects across all RIBA stages
- outstanding design portfolio
- ability to work individually but also as part of a team
- must be able to take initiative and be creative
- proficient in VectorWorks and Adobe Suite
- excellent written and spoken English
- excellent SketchUp skills
- attention to detail is essential
- full UK/EU driving license
In addition, the following skills and experience would be highly beneficial:
- technical and detailing experience
- excellent job running experience from inception to completion
- an interest in sustainability
- experience in BIM
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email email@example.com and include the following:
- a brief summary of why you would like to work for us
- a letter outlining your experience, ambitions, availability, and salary expectations
- your CV
- a PDF portfolio (maximum of 10MB) showcasing your work, including images and text.
Please note: We regret that we will only reply to those we wish to interview, due to the high numbers of applications we receive.
Application deadline: Monday 16th August 2021