Wolff Architects, Notting Hill Office, are currently looking for a number of candidates.
- An enthusiastic and competent Architect or qualified Technologist with a minimum 2/3 years post qualification experience.
- An architectural assistant with excellent illustration and presentation skills to assist with producing visuals for planning and sales reports.
Specialising in high end residential, later living and care, retail and commercial projects, Wolff Architects has over 40 years’ experience of finding innovative and creative solutions to complex architectural briefs. Committed to the highest standards, we provide a bespoke service on all our projects this approach has won us repeat business and a loyal clientele. We have excellent opportunities available due to increasing workload.
- You must have exceptional AutoCAD and Revit skills.
- The ability to use Sketchup would also be beneficial.
- Exceptional graphics and presentation skills.
- Significant experience in the residential and/or care home markets.
- Excellent technical knowledge; both in traditional construction and modern building techniques.
- Strong presentation skills and experience in producing planning design statements.
- Ability to produce accurate tender and construction drawings with a sound understanding of UK Building Regulations.
- You will demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks.
- Strong attention to detail and good problem-solving ability.
Why Choose a Career with Wolff Architects?
We offer the opportunity to develop your career in a well-established, busy and expanding architectural firm, with the satisfaction of working on prestigious projects from concept through to completion.
To apply, please send a full CV, examples of work and your salary expectations to:
London Applicants - email@example.com
Or by mail:
Wolff Architects Ltd.
16 Lambton Place
London, W11 2SH
No agencies or phone calls from applicants, please.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly