Experienced Large Residential Project Architects and Senior Architects
6 days left
- Full Time
Award-winning multi-disciplinary practice Assael Architecture is looking for talented and experienced design-led and technical project architects and senior architects to join their team.
We're a London-based practice providing a cohesive suite of architecture, interior design, landscape architecture and visualisation services both in the UK an internationally. We work across a range of sectors, including hospitality, commercial and masterplanning, and specialise in residentially-led mixed-use schemes. We have many years of experience both in the refurbishment of listed buildings and the implementation of new build developments on redundant or brownfield sites.
The practice has been recognised many times for its efforts to ensure that staff are rewarded, supported and given the career and life opportunities that enable them to thrive and reach their full potential. Some of our recent awards include winning Building Magazine’s Good Employer Award in 2018 and the Architects’ Journal AJ100 Employer of the Year Award in 2017, being a finalist for Building Design’s ‘Best Architect Employer’ Award and the AJ100’s Employer of the Year Award in 2020, and consistently being placed on The Sunday Times’ Best 100 Small Companies to Work For list. We operate from modern design studios in Putney, London with around 90 staff. We offer competitive salaries and award-winning benefits.
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications, skills and expertise:
- ARB and RIBA registered architect
- Proven experience post-Part III designing and/or implementing large residentially-led mixed-use schemes
- Experience across all RIBA Stages with a particular expertise in either the design or construction stages of large residentially-led mixed use schemes
- Experience in the day-to-day running of multiple large residentially-led projects and overseeing the delivery of all project work across the wider project team
- Experience in a client facing lead role and managing a team
- Ability to work autonomously with initiative and self-motivation is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A good team player, communicator and role model
- Knowledge of Vectorworks and Revit is desirable (Revit is essential for a technical role)
If you are interested in this position, please apply by sending a cover letter, CV and portfolio to Recruitment Manager Olivia Cross: email@example.com
Apply for Experienced Large Residential Project Architects and Senior Architects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly