Senior Town Planner
Job Title: Senior Town Planner.
Salary: c£27k-c£40k, negotiable depending on experience!
Due to the successful launch of my clients Newcastle office and its continued growth, Penguin Recruitment are delighted to announce that we are supporting one of the UK's leading Development consultancies in their search to recruit a Senior Town Planner!
My client is an award-winning consultancy that has been established since 2003. This well-renowned company has more than 330 skilled and experienced staff who operate across 15 offices throughout the UK and offer a flexible and supportive working environment to facilitate a healthy work/life balance for its employees!
Since opening the Newcastle office, my clients busy planning team have successfully completed an array of diverse projects in residential, commercial and leisure schemes with a wide-ranging portfolio of clients.
You will be responsible for providing high quality planning advice and guidance to various clients in a range of sectors in relation to all aspects of planning. This will involve preparing, evaluating and submitting large, complex planning applications and appeals, and consulting with local authorities, landowners and developers.
- Hold an RTPI accredited degree in Town Planning or a related field of study.
- Chartered member of the RTPI or working towards it.
- Good knowledge and experience in Planning Practice.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For the ideal candidate my client is happy to offer:
- Competitive starting salary.
- Impressive bonus package.
- Support in gaining chartership throughout the APC process.
- Flexible working to support a good work/life balance!
Interested? For applications and more information regarding this role and other roles in the Town Planning sector, please send your CV to Megan Field at email@example.com.