Senior Executive Architect
Senior Executive Architect – Fingal County Council
Fingal County Council is a Local Authority serving the northern part of the metropolitan area of Dublin. As one of the county’s major local employers, currently employing over 1,500 staff, the Council provides a range of services to our citizens - community & leisure facilities, housing, planning, environmental services, maintenance, water, transportation routes, and business support to name a few.
An opportunity now exists in Fingal County Council for the role of Senior Executive Architect.
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, and reporting to the Senior Architect, or such other designated person(s) as may be assigned from time to time, the Senior Executive Architect will deliver a programme of architectural work and provide advice to the County Council on architectural matters.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a professional qualification in Architecture that is prescribed under the Building Control Act 2007, or a qualification in Architecture that is equivalent to a qualification so prescribed;
- Be eligible for registration as an Architect under the Building Control Act 2007 without requiring further assessment. Any appointment will be subject to registration under the Act;
- Have at least five years’ satisfactory relevant experience of architectural work;
- Have experience in the design of buildings, the preparation of sketch plans, working drawings, details and specification;
- Have knowledge of the principles of Urban Design and planning policy and practice.
The Public Appointments Service is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and encourage applications under all nine grounds of the Employment Equality Act.
Closing Date: 3pm, Thursday 22nd July 2021
For more information and how to apply, visit: https://bit.ly/RIBA_Ad_SEArch