Senior Technical Manager - Ascot Berkshire
4 days left
- Full Time
We currently have a great opportunity for a Senior Technical Design Manager to join a successful multi-disciplinary architectural practice based in Berkshire. This role will allow you to take a lead role in the running of the technical department and a number of high-end residential projects.
This multidisciplinary architectural practice work with private clients and property developers across the UK.
Projects vary from home extensions to exclusive housing estates. The team of 5 pride themselves on delivering projects of the highest standards and developing long lasting relationships with clients.
They are now seeking a Senior Technical Design Manager to join them in the office based near Ascot, Berkshire.
Role & Responsibilities
- Taking a lead role in the running of the technical department
- Managing projects from start to finish
- Manage Junior members of the team
- Production of detailed plans and construction drawings
- Work to keep projects in budget and schedule
- Taking the brief from clients to identify clients needs ,building usage and environmental impact
- Liaise directly with building control bodies
- Visiting site as required.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience of working in a Senior Technical role and team management
- Confident in managing projects across all stages
- Knowledge across all RIBA stages
- Excellent knowledge of UK rules and regulations
- Experience in the UK residential sector is essential for this role.
- High-end residential project experience would be highly desirable for this role
- Drawing skills using AutoCAD
- Communication and project management skills
- Confidential speaking directly to clients.
What you get back
- Salary of £55,000 to £65,000
- Additional benefits to be discussed at interview
- Standard working day of 9.00 - 5.00 with flexible working hours available.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Technical Manager in Ascot, Berkshire - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref:11768)
Apply for Senior Technical Manager - Ascot Berkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly