Graduate Transport Planner - Newcastle
3 days left
- Full Time
Role:Graduate Transport Planner
We are happy to announce our client has an exciting opportunity.
They have an opening for a Graduate or an experienced Transport Planning Consultant with 1-3 years experience.
If you match the criteria below, please apply.
- Degree level education in a relevant subject;
- Previous transport planning experience;
- Graduate looking for a start to your career
- Competent report writer, ideally with experience on transport assessments, statements & travel plans;
- Experience in the use of Arcady, Picady, LinSig, GIS & AutoCAD;
- Good communication & presentation skills;
If successful, you will be joining a leading organisation with an excellent reputation in the market for the quality of their work, who also strive to maintain a healthy work-life balance for their staff.
The successful candidate will be working with and supporting the head project manager within the Traffic & Transportation part of the business. The candidate will receive extensive in-house training, as well as the opportunity to complete specialist external training courses, as necessary, to ensure they have the skill set to fulfill this role and expand. The ability to work alone at times is essential, although guidance will always be given.
For further information on the position and the organisation, please feel free to contact James Hardie on 01792 365 000 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Graduate Transport Planner - Newcastle
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly