Town Planner - 1+ years' experience
3 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Town Planner 1+ years' experience.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience, + benefits!
Are you a Graduate Town Planner who is looking for their next step up the career ladder into a more senior position? An exciting opportunity has presented itself for an ambitious Town Planner to join a close-knit Planning team in Newcastle!
My client is an Independent firm of Chartered Surveyors, Land and Estate Agents, Planning Consultants, and Commercial Surveyors operating throughout the UK, but principally within the North of England and Scotland. My clients provide the full range of Planning services and cover a wide range of projects across rural, residential, and commercial sectors.
The successful candidate will assist the team in the following:
- Planning appraisal and strategy.
- Pre-application enquiries.
- Planning applications and appeals.
- Project management.
- Planning enforcement.
- Development plan representations.
- Site identification.
- Strategic land promotion.
- Rural diversification.
My client is seeking applications from Planning candidates who have the following:
- An RTPI accredited degree in Town Planning or a related field of study.
- 1+ years' experience as a Town Planner.
- Demonstratable knowledge of the Planning process.
- Ability to work from own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Interested? For the ideal candidate, my client is happy to offer a competitive starting salary and an impressive benefits package, as well as the opportunity to join a dynamic and friendly team! For applications please send your CV to Megan Field at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01792 365 104.
Apply for Town Planner - 1+ years' experience
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly