Graduate Transport Planner - Birmingham
2 days left
- Full Time
Our client is an independent award winning multi-disciplinary engineering
consultancy. The sectors in which they work include education, health,
commercial, residential, leisure, regeneration and masterplanning.
They are looking for a Graduate Transport Planner to work in their busy Birmingham office.
If you have the following please get in touch:
- Degree level education in a relevant subject;
- Graduate looking for a start to your career
- Competent report writer, ideally with experience on transport assessments, statements & travel plans;
- Experience in the use of Arcady, Picady, LinSig, GIS & AutoCAD would be a benefit
- Good communication & presentation skills;
If you are interested please call James Hardie at Penguin Recruitment on 01792 365 000 or email email@example.com
Apply for Graduate Transport Planner - Birmingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly