2 days left
- Full Time
REF - EGPET1
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting this Architecture Practice in Peterborough .
Our client is a well-established practice based in Market Peterborough who work across a diverse portfolio of projects. Some of their most recent project work covers the Residential, Commercial, industrial, Educational and some conservation work.
Key duties as an Architectural Assistant:
- Liaising with other clients, contractors and other work professionals.
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met to a high standard of work.
- Partake with project management.
Essential skills to be an Architectural Assistant:
- Exceptional portfolio and design skills.
- Creative thinker with interest in concept and detail design.
- Time management skills, and an ability to manage high workloads with multiple deadlines is essential.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team under the guidance from the project architect.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please call Emilio for a friendly and confidential conversation on 01792 365100. Could you please send an updated C.V and portfolio to Emilio.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Architectural Assistant/Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly