Conservation Architect - Winchester- Hampshire
6 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a talented conservation architect to join our established practice, located in the heart of historic Winchester. Five year’s post qualification experience and responsibility for the administration of projects from inception to completion, are both important pre-requisites. You may be conservation accredited or looking towards achieving accreditation.
We have a growing portfolio of heritage projects across a range of sectors. You will be able to work on a diverse range of projects, which include scheduled monuments, listed historic buildings, country houses, museums, and churches.
The position will require the candidate to work under Directors on larger projects but also be able to run jobs independently and coordinate with all stakeholders within each project.
The successful applicant should have the following qualities:
- excellent design, creativity and technical skills, including experience of historic building repairs;
- have good experience of all RIBA Plan of Work stages;
- be self-motivated, organised and an enthusiastic team player;
- the ability to work to deadlines and confidence to take on responsibilities;
- be proficient in AutoCAD. Proficiency in SketchUp and Photoshop are also an advantage but not essential.
Competitive salary depending on experience. You will need your own transport and a full clean driving license. All applicants must also be a UK resident or hold an appropriate work permit.
For further details on our practice please follow the link www.radleyhouse.co.uk.
To apply, please send a full CV and brief portfolio describing your relevant experience. Please indicate any notice period if applicable.
Apply for Conservation Architect - Winchester- Hampshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly