Planning & Development Surveyor | Exeter
2 days left
- Full Time
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be working with a world leader in the real estate sector on the hire of a Planning & Development Surveyor, at Associate level.
You will join the Planning and Development team based out the Exeter office and will work with a range of clients on a mix of projects. The company plans to continue to offer flexible working arrangements with a rough pattern of 2-3 days in the office per week. This is an exciting opportunity to join a second to none, global firm that can help you reach any and all career ambitions!
The role will involve:
- Working across residential and commercial property sectors
- Working as part of a team to win multi-disciplinary mandates
- Supporting our clients deliver their objectives through the development of their real estate
- Supporting clients to make funding applications
- Undertaking in depth market analyses to inform development strategies
- Working closely with clients to undertake viability appraisals
- Supporting the wider team to undertake estates strategies
- Leading to win pitches and supporting on larger pitches
- Working across public and private sector clients
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Dual qualification (MRICS & MRTPI) preferred but not essential
- Development experience
- Strong consultancy experience
- Working knowledge of Argus Developer
- Strong report writing skills
- An ability to quickly adapt to a different marketplace and gain a new client base
- An ability to generate own workload and support the workload of the wider team
- Confident communication skills with a range of clients from private investors, public sector agencies, property companies, developers and funds.
Our client will provide a competitive starting salary and a comprehensive benefits package. The benefits include critical illness insurance, cycle to work scheme, dental insurance, income protection, interest-free season ticket loan, life assurance, a minimum of 25 days annual leave, private medical, pension and more…..
The Director leading this recruitment is keen to speak with suitable Planning & Development Surveyors asap so please express your interest below by clicking 'apply'.
For further information on this role or others in the region, please contact me on 01792 341 104 or email@example.com
Apply for Planning & Development Surveyor | Exeter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly