Architectural Associate - Haslemere Surrey
We are currently working with small but highly successful Architectural practice that is seeking an experienced Architectural Technician or Technically focused Architect to join its team in an Associate level position.
Based in Surrey, my client is a small but dynamic practice, with a creative team of professionals, that provides a range of design and construction services in areas throughout Surrey, Hampshire, West Sussex and London. The successful candidate will be working across a variety of sectors including residential commercial and education. The role would focus on stage 4 onwards so good site experience and technical/construction knowledge is essential.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on projects mainly on stage 4 onwards
- Liaising with other team members, contractors and third parties on a regular basis
- Managing more junior members of the team
- Taking responsibility for a portfolio of projects
- Producing accurate detailed information
- Running your own projects
- Attending site
- point of contact for clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 4 years' professional experience in the relevant sectors
- Strong technical ability
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is essential
- Experience of running projects is vital
- A background working with Residential or commercial would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to liaise effectively with clients, colleagues, contractors and local authorities.
What you get back
- Salary of £45,000 - £55,000
- Remote working
- Flexible hours
- ongoing CPD
- Free parking.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Associate in Haslemere Surrey - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Job Ref:11765)