Senior Town Planner
Job Title: Senior Town Planner.
Salary: c£30k-£50k negotiable depending on experience, + benefits!
An exciting opportunity has presented itself for a Senior Town Planner to join a close-knit Planning Consultancy! This exciting forward-thinking company is expanding across the UK and is looking for a talented Senior Planner to join the team in their Cardiff office!
My client is a dynamic Planning Consultancy that has a wealth of experience in all sectors of development, with expertise in retail and residential. The talented planning team works across three offices across the UK, with their Cardiff office seeking applications from enthusiastic and friendly candidates.
The successful candidate will be an MRTPI Chartered Town Planner with a minimum of 3 years' experience who can hit the ground running, has the ability to work from their own initiative, and remain self-motivated.
This role will include a full range of planning duties, including:
- Drafting and submitting planning applications.
- Working with other consultancies and architects.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Liaising with Local Authorities to ensure the timely, efficient discharge of planning conditions.
So why apply? For the ideal candidate, my client is happy to offer:
- A competitive starting salary.
- Impressive benefits package.
- A self-guided and fulfilling working environment.
- The opportunity to join a close-knit planning team!
Interested? For applications and more information regarding this role and others in the Town Planning sector, please send your CV to Megan Field at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01792 365 104.