Principal/Associate Transport Planner - Birmingham/Bristol
Job Title: Principal / Associate Transport Planner
Office Location: Birmingham
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + benefits
A Transport Planning & Engineering consultancy is looking to grow their offices through the appointment of a Principal/Associate grade Transport Planner.
Working closely with the Office Director, you will have the rewarding opportunity to lead in the delivery of projects to clientele across the region, whilst also playing an important role in the growth of the team.
- Degree level education;
- Business Case Work experience
- Transport Strategy Exeperience
- Strong background in development planning;
- Experience with ARCADY, PICADY & LINSIG;
- Strong communication & report writing skills;
- AutoCAD Design experience would be beneficial;
- Comfortable mentoring more junior staff;
- Highly competent project manager.
If successful, you will have the opportunity to become part of a ambitious, growing organisation, who now offer specialist transport planning services from 3 offices UK wide.
Reporting to the Regional Director, you will slot into an innovative transport planning team who work closely with the infrastructure design team in the same office.
Along with getting involved in a range of developments, you will also have the opportunity to lead in project delivery, mentor more junior staff and progress into a management role over time.
For further information about this role, please feel free to contact James Hardie on 01792 365 000 or email: email@example.com