Project Architect or Architectural Technologist
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting award winning RIBA Chartered, Architecture practice in Winchester.
My client is a highly motivated practice who work across a diverse portfolio of projects.
This opportunity will give the successful candidate to work on exiting projects as well as joining a well-established practice in the area.
Essential skills and qualifications for this role:
- Part III or equivalent qualification
- 5 years' experience running jobs on site.
- Experience working across all RIBA stages.
- Experience in project delivery.
- knowledge of detailing and construction
- Sound knowledge of the UK Planning System & Building Regulations
- Good technical knowledge & experience of construction, detailing and writing specifications
- Previous experience in running projects & being client facing
- Proven experience dealing with contractors
- Proficient English language skills are also a must and the ability to communicate well with clients and consultants is desirable.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please call Emilio for a friendly and confidential conversation on 01792 365100. Could you please send an updated C.V and portfolio to Emilio.firstname.lastname@example.org