Job Title: Town Planner.
Salary: c£30k-£35k, negotiable depending on experience!
My client is a specialist planning consultancy offering a full range of planning and development related services and advice. They are currently looking for an ambitious Town Planner to join their busy team in their Shropshire office!
My client holds a wealth of experience in promoting land and development opportunities for a range of clients including single individuals as well as large scale developers. Their services include:
- preparation and submission of planning applications, planning appeals, public inquires and acting as expert witness.
- enforcement and lawful development certificates.
- planning appraisals and feasibilities.
- Land promotion.
- local plan site promotion and representation, and general development advice and strategy.
To be considered for the role, the candidate must have the following:
- RTPI accredited academic accolades in a Planning related field of study.
- MRTPI Chartership or be working towards it.
- 3-5 years' experience in similar role desirable.
- Private sector experience desirable.
Interested? My client is happy to offer the successful applicant a competitive starting salary and impressive benefits package, as well as the opportunity to join a tenacious and dynamic Planning team that will commit to promoting your professional development!
For applications and more information regarding this role and other roles in the Town Planning sector, please send your CV to Megan Field at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call - 01792 365 104.