A buoyant and growing Buckinghamshire based firm growing in both size and demand, have a one off opportunity for a Architect/Project Architect and Architectural Assistant Part 2/Part 3 to join their medium sized practice in an involved role. Working across a variety of leading projects covering Residential, Commercial and local authority they are a growing practice who are going from strength to strength.
Joining their medium sized team you will be working an involved role:
To become a part of this growing practice, the ideal Architect must have the following skills and experience:
- ARB Registered Architect (is not essential but ideal)
- Some experience in working within Revit, ArchiCAD or AutoCAD
- Working across all RIBA stages
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Knowledge of UK building regulations and standards
- Client facing experience is desirable although not essential
- Experience of the RIBA stages
The successful Architect can expect a highly competitive salary and great benefits including performance related bonus's. With a salary on offer of £40,000+
If you are interested to apply or find out more please do send through your CV and portfolio asap. 01273 391010
Senior Architect, Project Architect, Associate, Associate Architect, Part 2, Part II, Architectural Assistant, Part 3,Design Manager, BIM,
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.