Architectural Technician - Hook, Hampshire
We are currently working with a building consultancy whose clients include some the biggest names in housing development. They are now seeking an Architectural Technician to join its team based in North Hampshire.
This well-established practice works with a number of the UK's biggest housing developers. Projects vary from 20 to 1000s units. The team of 22 is split over the Architectural and civil engineering departments. They are now looking to add an Architectural Technician to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on the production of technical drawing packages
- Speaking directly with clients
- Take a lead role in the running of projects if required
- Using AutoCAD on a daily basis.
Required Skills & Experience
- Have a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- Experience of UK residential projects is essential for the role.
- Project experience in developer led projects would be highly beneficial
- Skill in the use of AutoCAD is essential
- Revit ability is beneficial.
What you get back
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Paid Social events
- Free Parking.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technician- Hook Hampshire - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 11759)