Part 3 qualified Revit architects
DLG Architects is looking to recruit talented, qualified architects with Revit and multi-unit residential project experience to work in both its Leeds and London studios.
About DLG Architects
Established in 1972, DLG Architects is a collaborative, innovative, award-winning group of architects and designers with studios in London and Leeds.
We’re working with exciting clients across a range of sectors and have live projects in the build-to-rent and masterplanning, education, workplace, hospitality and cultural sectors. We are committed to quality, good outcomes and an enjoyable design process.
We are a friendly, motivated studio team of 30 split over our two locations. We work collaboratively between studios on projects and share our knowledge and experience between our teams. We offer a supportive environment in which to progress professionally and to take leadership of projects at various stages across our portfolio.
Our Leeds studio is in the city’s popular Brewery Wharf, and our London studio is between Borough and London Bridge.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for ARB-qualified individuals who are either running projects or are ready to take that step up to a project architect role. Critically, we seek applications from people who understand the planning and design process, are client-facing, enthusiastic, willing to learn and lead, and contribute positively to our studio running and environment.
You will have very strong design and presentation skills and a demonstrable experience of working on live residential, multi-apartment projects. Experience in Sketch-Up and excellent Creative Suite skills (Photoshop and InDesign) is required. Strong experience with Revit is and managing BIM processes to coordinate and produce full planning packages is essential.
- three to five years’ post-Part 3 experience
- experience running projects, or ready to take the next step
- strong experience of live multi-unit residential of schemes 100+ apartments/tall buildings
- fluency in Revit to produce working models, coordination and planning packages
- good design and strong presentation skills
- good SketchUp skills would be advantageous
- confidence to liaise with clients and a design team, manage a small team, your workload and project deadlines
- ability to test ideas through sketching and different mediums
- a friendly attitude, a willingness to chip in and to support your colleagues
DLG Architects is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply please do so by sending your CV and examples of work (less than 10mb) along with your starting availability via the ‘apply’ link below.
Please specify whichever location you wish to be considered in your application. We look forward to hearing from you.
Although we’d like to respond to all applications, we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates. Please do not apply if you do not meet the listed criteria, or if you do not have an established right to work in the UK.
Application deadline 28th June 2021 No agencies please.