Part II Architectural Assistant - Surrey
My client is looking for a technically skilled Part II Architectural Assistant, who is looking to work on a number of residential projects and to develop their career with this successful midsized practice near Guildford.
Established in 1991, my client is a RIBA chartered practice of 18. They have completed a broad collection of management and architectural projects ranging from residential design and listed building renovations. Due to a number of high-end residential projects in their pipeline, they are now looking to add a Part II Architectural Assistant to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on high-end residential projects with values on average of £700k to £1millon
- Assisting the Senior Architect in the running of projects
- Production of drawing packages.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years UK experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Experience in UK residential sector would be essential
- Ability to use Revit would be highly advantageous but training would be given
- Solid construction knowledge and technical drawing ability
- Good knowledge of UK Building regulations, construction methods and able to carry out specifications.
What you get back
- Salary of £25,000 to £28,000
- Social events
- Team building
- Flexible working
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Part II Architectural Assistant in Surrey - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 11755)