Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: Competitive based on experience
I'm pleased to be supporting a medium sized Architectural & Planning practice who are actively looking to recruit an Intermediate Architectural Technician. They are well established and have a diverse portfolio of work, across all sectors, however, due to an increase in their Commercial and Industrial department, they are actively recruiting for this department. Whilst the projects you will initially be involved in are across the above sectors, they also work on a wider scale including Hotels, Leisure, Residential, Retail and Education projects.
In order to be successful for this position you should have at least 4-6 years in practice experience working on similar Commercial and Industrial projects. It would also be essential to have a good understanding of the UK building regulations and planning policies and it should go without saying that you should boast strong technical abilities.
On offer is the chance to work in a dynamic practice where you will gain excellent career opportunities to further progress in your career!
To work as an Architectural Technician you must have:
- A minimum of 4-6 years' industry experience.
- A degree/HND/HNC or equivalent in Architectural/Construction based subject.
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD and excellent technical abilities.
- An excellent understanding of the UK Building regulations.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Whilst working as an Architectural Technician you will:
- Produce work drawings and technical designs to a high standard.
- Complete all projects within the given time frame.
- Liaise with your planning team in regards to the planning conditions.
- Issue inspection reports after attending site meetings.
- Work in key Commercial an Industrial sectors.
If you're interested in the above opportunity, please get in touch by sending your CV and Portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, give me a call on 07802606856/ 01792365101 for a friendly and confidential conversation. I look forward to hearing from you soon!