Accommodation and Sustainment Officer (6 Month Contract)
Accommodation and Sustainment Officer (6 Month Contract).
£16.37p/h, + benefits!
My client is currently looking for an Accommodation and Sustainment Officer to join their busy team in Oxford on a 6-month contract!
My client is a Local Authority based in the world class city of Oxford and has high aspirations for its services and employees. They are a multi award-winning Council and in May 2017 were re-accredited at Gold level for Champion IiP status.
In this role you will be responsible for properties, void management, and maintenance of first stage temporary accommodation. You will be ensuring accommodation is managed and maintained to the required standard and that conditions of the licence agreement are being adhered to. You will be expected to provide practical assistance and promote the development of independent living skills which will assist the customer to sustain both temporary and permanent accommodation.
To be successful in application, it is desirable that the candidate possesses the following:
- Experience of working for a local authority or registered provider in a housing management environment.
- Experience of working in partnership with residents, tenants and individuals, demonstrating the ability and skills to negotiate and influence in regard to their often unpredictable needs.
- Experience of preparing complex tenancy enforcement cases and representing the council at the County Court, giving evidence as the Councils main witness.
- Experience of working and managing a diverse customer base including vulnerable tenants with multiple and complex needs.
- Ability to demonstrate an expert professional knowledge of current landlord and tenant legislation, guidance, best practice, and case law.
- Sufficiently mobile to undertake visits, site inspections and travel around the city as necessary providing excellent customer service utilising strong communication skills and partnership working.
Interested? For the ideal candidate, my client is happy to offer a competitive hourly rate, impressive bonus package, and the opportunity to make an impactful different in the lives of people in need! For applications and more information about this role, please send your up to date CV to Megan Field at email@example.com, or call 01792 365 104.