Experienced Part 2 / Part 3 Architect
We are a small practice based in Hertford specialising in residential projects. During covid we have seen a rise in demand and are looking to increase our team. For the right candidate we can offer flexible working options based out of our Hertford office. We are looking for an experienced Part 2 / Part 3 qualified Architect keen to take control of their own projects.
- Driving license & access to a vehicle
- AutoCAD experience essential.
- Experience of dealing with all stages of the RIBA plan of work.
- RIBA Part II/Part III or equivalent qualification
- Strong design skills & a passion for design
- Excellent presentation skills
- Sound knowledge of the UK Planning System & Building Regulations
- Good technical knowledge & experience of construction, detailing and writing specifications.
- Previous experience in running projects & being client facing.
- Proficient English language skills are also a must and the ability to communicate well with clients and consultants is desirable.
- Knowledge of Revit
- Some master planning experience would be very useful.
No recruitment agencies