Graduate Transport Planner - Nottingham
Our client is an independent award winning multi-disciplinary engineering
consultancy. The sectors in which they work include education, health,
commercial, residential, leisure, regeneration and masterplanning, and work
both in the UK and internationally.
They are looking for an experienced Graduate Transport Planner to work in their busy Nottingham office.
If you have the following please get in touch:
- Degree level education in a relevant subject;
- Graduate looking for a start to your career
- Competent report writer, ideally with experience on transport assessments, statements & travel plans;
- Experience in the use of Arcady, Picady, LinSig, GIS & AutoCAD would be a benefit
- Good communication & presentation skills;
If you are interested please call James Hardie at Penguin Recruitment on 01792 365 000 or email email@example.com