Part I Architectural Assistant
Part I Architectural Assistant Job in Chelsea, London
Our client is one of the most prestigious architectural names in the luxury residential market to work for in central London. Currently seeking a Part I Architectural Assistant, this is your opportunity to make your mark in a well-established architecture and design consultancy based in Chelsea Harbour.
A fantastic opportunity now exists for an Architectural Assistant to join an established Architecture and Design consultancy, based in Chelsea Harbour. With a prestigious client base stretching across prime areas of London, including the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, the practice has developed a strong reputation for delivering some of the most luxurious and bespoke properties not only in England but also in Europe, America, and Asia.
Role & Responsibilities
- Supporting their growing workload in the super prime residential sector
- Working as part of the design team and will be required to assist Architects in the production of high quality drawings on a number of complex projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- Fully qualified as a Part I or Part II Architectural Assistant
- A passion for the high-end residential and traditional housing sector
- Have a keen interest in high value projects across prime boroughs of London
- Have a flair for design
- A minimum of 1 years UK experience
- Good time management and organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to demonstrate initiative
- Some hand drawing skills are preferred
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Able to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Confident building internal and external relationships
- An interest in interior design would be beneficial
- Must be a team player
- Fantastic written and spoken English
- Ideally be able to start ASAP.
What you get back
- - Salary of £25,000 - £28,000
- - Workplace pension
- - 20 days holiday (increasing after 2 years of service by 1 day a year, up to 25 days) + bank holidays
- - Additional Christmas office closure.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Part I Architectural Assistant Job in Chelsea, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 11752)