Job Title: Town Planner.
Salary: c£29k-£33k, negotiable depending on experience, + benefits!
An exciting opportunity has presented itself for a talented expert Town Planner to join one of the largest Property Consultants in the UK! My clients Planning and Development team is growing, and they are looking to recruit an ambitious Planner to join their dynamic and friendly team in Essex.
- 2-3 years planning experience (depending on level) preferably including working within the private sector, but not essential.
- Demonstratable experience in both development management and local plan matters.
- Keenness to further develop Planning knowledge and skills.
- Ability to engage with clients and other consultants.
- RTPI qualified or RTPI accredited degree.
- Strong and effective team player including seeking opportunities for cross selling within the wider business.
- Aspiration and energy to develop their own professional reputation and profile and that of the firm.
- Ability to liaise with colleagues, clients and their staff and advisors by providing a personable and professional service.
- Excellent Planning technical skills including research and analytical skills.
- Excellent IT skills including use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Interested? My client is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by their RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a forward-thinking and dynamic team! My client is happy to offer the successful candidate a competitive starting salary, as well as an impressive benefits package!
For applications and more information regarding this role and other roles in the Town Planning sector, please send your CV to Megan Field at email@example.com.