ARB Registered Architect, London
F3 Architecture + Interiors has an opportunity for a talented and motivated ARB registered Architect to join its Camden based practice in London in a full time capacity.
We are a dedicated, friendly, design-focused office, with a fast moving, creative and motivated atmosphere, encouraging open discussion and testing of ideas. We have a varied portfolio of interesting projects covering commercial, hospitality, sports, high end and multiple unit residential sectors.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to engage in all aspects of project development and delivery, hone their skills across a wide range of areas within the profession and grow their career with us in the long term.
The following skills are also required, please check your particular experience fits the criteria prior to applying:
- strong design and representation skills
- good freehand sketching skills
- good Revit skills
- Sketchup, Lumion, and AutoCAD skills
- proven Adobe Creative Suite skills
- knowledge and experience of statutory processes including planning and building control submissions
- experience of working with other construction professionals and a solid understanding of their roles and obligations
- knowledge and experience of construction detailing
- knowledge and experience of contractual processes
- uk site experience
- a proactive approach to working within a team, with an ability to take initiative and work independently when required
- good written and speaking communication skills
- fluency in speaking and writing English will be essential
- assisting the team in the day to day running of the business
- on smaller projects, leading the preparation of early stage client presentation packages, reports and Design and Access Statements
- preparation of computer models, drawings and specification information as coordinated packages for all RIBA work stages
- liaising with the other members of the professional team
- attending site visits and liaising with the site team
Instructions for applying:
- please send us a CV and portfolio of selected work examples (under 5MB)
- please state your notice period or availability to start work in your application email
- please send a short cover letter explaining your suitability for the role.
- please write ‘Architect’ in the subject header
- no agencies
Salary dependent on experience.
Please include details of either UK residency, or your immigration / Visa status with your application.