Senior Architect Job in Chelsea, London
Our client is one of the most prestigious architectural names in the luxury residential market to work for in central London. Currently seeking a Senior Architect, this is your opportunity to make your mark in a well-established architecture and design consultancy based in Chelsea Harbour.
With an impressive client base stretching across prime areas of London, including the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, the practice has developed a strong reputation for delivering some of the most luxurious and bespoke properties in England, Europe, America, and Asia.
Role & Responsibilities
- Running and leading a small team through high end residential projects
- Reporting to the Associate Director on your progress
- Help manage and mentor junior team members
- Checking drawings
- Full project running responsibilities through RIBA project stages 1 - 7
- Liaising with contractors and clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 6 years' experience post Part III
- A minimum of 4 years' UK experience in a professional practice
- Proven experience working on high-end residential projects + grade listed buildings (ideally within prime London locations Chelsea, Knightsbridge, Kensington, Belgravia, and Marylebone)
- Able to confidently work through RIBA stages 0-7, demonstrating a flexible approach
- Experience running small teams
- Fluent use of AutoCAD and Adobe Suite
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
What you get back
- Salary of £55,000 - £60,000
- Workplace pension
- 20 days holiday (increasing after 2 years of service by 1 day a year, up to 25 days) + bank holidays
- Additional Christmas office closure
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architect Job in Chelsea, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 11749)