Job Running Architect
Job Running Architect (ARB)
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £36-45,000 Dependant on experience
My client is a medium sized Architectural & Planning practice who are well established with a diverse portfolio of work, across all sectors. Due to an increase in their Commercial and Industrial department, they now require a Job Running Architect that is highly motivated and boasts strong design flare. Whilst the projects you will initially be involved in are across the above sectors, they also work on a wider scale including Hotels, Leisure, Residential, Retail and Education projects.
In order to be successful for this position you should have several years job running experience working on similar Commercial and Industrial projects and an excellent technical understanding. It would also be essential to have a good understanding of the UK building regulations, planning policies and BREEAM.
On offer is the chance to work in a dynamic practice where you will gain excellent career opportunities to further progress in your career!
Skills & Experience required for this role:
- Excellent design skills.
- Boast strong technical knowledge.
- Previous job running exposure across the Commercial and Industrial sectors.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
- You should be confident in a client facing role and have previous lead client meetings.
- Driver's license and car.
- The ability to work to a high standard within given time frames both independently and as a team.
- Good English both verbally and written.
If you're interested in the above opportunity, please get in touch by sending your CV and Portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, give me a call on 07802606856/ 01792365101 for a friendly and confidential conversation. I look forward to hearing from you soon!