Indigo Architecture is a fresh, vibrant practice based in a Grade II converted stable within the picturesque setting of Darley Abbey Park.
Established in late 2016, the practice has grown organically since inception and now employs a team of 9 Architects and technologists.
Our project portfolio continues to evolve with projects across multiple industry sectors including residential, education, industrial and commercial projects.
Our growth through 2020 is continuing into 2021 and we now seek to recruit a Senior Architect into the practice to support continued growth.
The role will include management of your own projects plus others where you will take the lead with support from other Architects/Part II's and Technologists producing work under your guidance.
You will further be expected to provide general day-to-day design support to others, using your experience to guide those less experienced as required.
You will be client-facing at all times and responsible for management of a number of key clients in respect of all design matters.
Project work will generally comprise residential projects including individual bespoke new homes, Green Belt development, general residential development sites and others, Education, Commercial, Heritage and with further work in a number of other sectors.
The role will suit a creative, energetic and ambitious Architect looking to take on a more senior role and be a part of a young and growing practice and one who enjoys taking responsibility for delivery of their own projects, for guiding and overseeing the design work of others and for dealing directly with clients, planning officers and other design consultants.
Demonstrable experience in delivery of all RIBA work stages on residential projects in the UK is essential.
Our preferred candidate will possess the following:
- Part III Qualified
- ARB Registered
- Min. 5yrs experience in the UK
- Demonstrable passion for unique and high-quality design on all projects
- Excellent Concept Design talent
- Experience at all RIBA Work Stages in the Residential Sector
- Excellent command of AutoCAD
- Client-facing experience
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team across multiple projects running concurrently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing and overseeing others as part of a design team
- Experience producing Design & Access Statements
- 1yr+ Experience in a Senior Architect Role
- Experience in Education, Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare and/or Retail Sectors
- Experience with Planning Appeal Submissions
- Experience with Revit, Photoshop, Artlantis, Rhino & Sketchup
Salary will be determined based on the successful candidates experience and attributes.
In order to express your interest, please write in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV, selected work examples and a brief cover letter stating why you wish to work with Indigo and what you consider to be your key strengths and weaknesses.
NB. Our website is significantly out of date and is currently being updated. Please contact us directly if you wish to learn more about our projects and how we work or to discuss the role generally.