Healthcare Design Consultant
PSR Solutions is proud to be exclusively partnering with a RIBA Chartered, highly specialist and well-regarded, consultancy business in their search for a Healthcare Design Consultant to join them on a permanent basis.
As the Healthcare Design Consultant that joins this team, you will join a team with unrivalled healthcare expertise and a collective driver – the end user.
The primary objective of the Healthcare Design Consultant within this team is to support the delivery of Estates and Built Environment aspects of the companies’ services to healthcare clients and their appointed agencies to drive the development and improvement of global healthcare services and facilities which are high quality as well as clinically and financially sustainable.
You will be a have an Architectural background, and have extensive experience working on large-scale healthcare projects from inception to completion, from which you will have developed an almost granular knowledge of needs of healthcare providers and service users.
The following are the main duties which as Healthcare Design Consultant you may be required to support or lead on projects which have a significant Estates Component:
- Development of design and space planning solutions and options for estates and facilities across the health sector that respond to service reconfigurations.
- Analysis and critical appraisals of existing estates and facilities with reference to published NHS and statutory design guidance and quality standards.
- Collaborative working with healthcare planning colleagues to create drawn and analytical documents that support a range of strategic documents.
- Input to Estates Strategies, Development Control Plans, and master planning, that communicate 3D block planning, phasing, adjacencies, and flows.
- Concept design studies at all scales of detail down to 1:50 room planning.
- Creating Functional Briefing and associated documentation, including whole site and departmental adjacency requirements, schedules of accommodation, evidence-based compliance, and technical exemplars
- Act as client liaison including attendance at meetings, facilitating workshops and presentations, etc.
- Undertake proactive analysis and research to inform the development of a wide range of healthcare projects and facilities and to align these with a personal programme of continuing professional development.
This is a wonderful opportunity to positively impact healthcare users on a global level, and progress within a company that prides itself on making a difference.
To confidentially discuss this role please contact me, Sacha Kelly at PSR Solutions on 0121 651 1410