Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting this well-established practice, currently looking for an experienced, self-motivated Qualified Architect or Architectural Technician to join their team in the Watford Area.
Our client is ever growing and their portfolio consists of projects across all the residential sectors, from renovation to new builds.
The role is to manage the day-to-day in the office. You will be taking projects from conception through to completion.
Suitable candidates will have proven experience, managing a number of architects and technical staff.
Skills & Requirements for this position:
- Previous managerial experience leading small-medium sized teams.
- 7-10+ years post qualification experience.
- Experience as an Associate is preferred
- Small - medium scale project exposure.
- A full understanding on the UK building regulations and planning policies.
- The ability to work to a high standard whilst multi-tasking.
- You should boast excellent design flare with strong technical abilities.
- Full awareness of the property sector requirements.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please call Emilio for a friendly and confidential conversation on 01792 365100. Could you please send an updated C.V and portfolio to Emilio.firstname.lastname@example.org