Architectural Designer Job in West London
Seeking an Architectural Designer to work on super prime residential projects throughout London for an initial 3 month contract, with a view to extending to a permanent role should project workloads allow!
The practice offers a full turn-key service across architecture and interior design, and they create timeless and sophisticated spaces for one off houses and developments. They have grown into a reputable design practice since 2011 and have a portfolio of heritage and super prime projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- To support the senior staff with a variety of high end property developments and private residential properties
- Working across various RIBA stages on projects, including time on site with the team
- Using AutoCAD as your daily software.
Required Skills & Experience
- Relevant qualification in Architecture or Interior Architecture, with minimum 2 years' experience in practice
- Confident and articulate; excellent written and oral English
- A good understanding of statutory regulation and code requirements applicable to high end residential developments
- Enjoys working in a busy environment and being part of a team
- Knowledge of products and materials, suppliers, and design trends in the luxury residential sector
- Experience in delivery of concept and tender production stages
- AutoCAD, Photoshop, and InDesign skills
- Must be immediately available.
What you get back
- Up to £30,000 Pro Rata.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Designer Job in West London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 11738)