Part II & Qualified Architects, Cambridge
NRAP ARCHITECTS are seeking Part II and qualified architects to join our expanding studio in Cambridge
We are a design-led, forward-looking and creative practice delivering architecture in a variety of sectors, including residential, education and commercial.
We are looking for passionate, dedicated and highly motivated individuals who will bring enthusiasm, creative thinking, good organisational skills and a strong work ethic to our team.
The candidates will have an ambition to create and deliver high quality architecture. For the qualified architect role a track record as a competent project architect, including the ability to lead and manage a team of colleagues and consultants is essential.
The roles require successful candidates to work on a number of projects simultaneously, both independently and as part of a team. We operate an open studio system where all are involved in developing the design.
Candidates will be required to:
- demonstrate excellent communication and graphic skills
- work closely with senior members of the practice
- develop project concepts under supervision of the directors
- manage a demanding workload within realistic deadlines
- be a resourceful problem solver
- build digital models and visualisations using SketchUp and Photoshop
- demonstrate leadership potential
The practice is committed to supporting the self-directed professional development of our team. Financial support toward the cost of the professional exam and course is provided for Part II employees.
Candidates should apply with their CV and digital portfolio.
NRAP are an equal opportunities employer.