CIAT Architectural Technologists
Award-winning multi-disciplinary practice Assael Architecture is looking to recruit CIAT qualified Architectural Technologists to join their team.
We're a London-based practice providing a cohesive suite of architecture, interior design, landscape architecture and visualisation services both in the UK an internationally. We work across a range of sectors, including hospitality, commercial and masterplanning, and specialise in residentially-led mixed-use schemes. We have many years of experience both in the refurbishment of listed buildings and the implementation of new build developments on redundant or brownfield sites. We use Vectorworks and Revit.
The practice has been recognised many times for its efforts to ensure that staff are rewarded, supported and given the career and life opportunities that enable them to thrive and reach their full potential. Some of our recent awards include winning Building Magazine’s Good Employer Award in 2018 and the Architects’ Journal AJ100 Employer of the Year Award in 2017, being a finalist for Building Design’s ‘Best Architect Employer’ Award and the AJ100’s Employer of the Year Award in 2020, and consistently being placed on The Sunday Times’ Best 100 Small Companies to Work For list. We operate from modern design studios in Putney, London with around 90 staff. We offer competitive salaries and award-winning benefits.
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications, skills and expertise:
- CIAT qualified architectural technologist
- Some proven experience post-CIAT qualification on large residentially-led schemes would be desirable
- Proven experience using NBS Chorus specification system on large residentially-led schemes
- Experience specifying materials and processes
- Intermediate knowledge of Revit is essential
- Knowledge of Vectorworks would be desirable but not essential
- A good team player, communicator
If you are interested in this position, please apply by sending a cover letter, CV and portfolio to Recruitment Manager Olivia Cross: email@example.com