Experienced Part 2 or recently qualified architect
London, Brick Lane
Charabanc is looking for a proactive experienced Part 2 or recently qualified Part 3 architect interested in contributing to the future of our small and growing practice.
Qualifications, qualities and experience :
- two / three years’ experience assisting and leading projects
- experience at all RIBA work stages is desirable, particularly tender
- knowledge of UK planning, building and construction is essential
- ability to prepare drawing packages for planning through to tender and construction stages, including writing specifications
- proficient in using Creative Suite and experience using 3D software
- good design and presentation skills, including hand drawings and visualisations
- Vectorworks 2D and 3D experience is preferred but not essential
Please be concise in your application and send us your favourite work in one single PDF document by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.
We value your interest but due to the large volume of applications we will not be able to reply to everyone.