Floyd Slaski Architects Ltd is a friendly practice based in Putney.
We work predominantly in the healthcare sector, both NHS and Private plus other special projects like community centres and residential. Construction values typically range from £200,000 to £20 million.
Healthcare experience is welcome but not essential. We consider it more important that you are an excellent all-rounder with plenty of experience designing, specifying and running projects of similar scales.
It is anticipated that there will be a mixture of working at home, in the office and on site. Great career prospects for advancement and promotion.
The successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- RIBA Part 3 qualified (minimum 10 years post part 2 experience)
- Fluent Revit expertise as core office software
- Competent Autocad skills
- NBS Chorus specification writing and comprehensive construction detailing experience
- Ability to work proactively in small teams with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive experience of working as an Architect in the UK which is essential, for building regulations, planning knowledge etc.
- Experience of all RIBA Plan of Work stages from design to traditional contract administration