Part 1 and 2 Architectural Assistants
With an ever increasing workload we are looking for Part 1 and 2 Architectural Assistants to join our team. There are opportunities in our Devon and Somerset offices.
Our current jobs list is varied and includes masterplanning of exciting large-scale projects as well as church repairs, barn conversions, country estate extensions, and hospitality projects for restaurants, hotels and contemporary new builds and extensions.
The roles will involve:
- Incorporating contemporary designs and considering the reuse of space in historic buildings
- Design ideas for contentious sites
- Preparation of technical drawings, reports and visualisations
- Site visits, overseeing construction work, liaising with clients, contractors etc to take projects to completion
- Working with the team as well as taking on responsibility and managing projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Clarity in communication
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good technical skills
- Experience of technical packages such as Vectorworks, Microsoft Office
- The ability to work well within a team
- Enthusiasm for historic buildings, their conservation and reuse
- Ability to design for constrained sites
If you are enthusiastic about the built environment and want to work with a friendly team in the South West, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org