Senior Project Architect
Senior Project Architect Job in Chelsea, London
Are you a Senior Architect looking to join a design lead practice within the super luxury residential sector? This is your opportunity to be involved in running some of the most bespoke and high-profile residences in the UK and internationally!
Based in a converted warehouse overlooking the Thames in Chelsea, an opportunity now exists to join a leading London design practice. Specialising predominantly within the super prime residential sector, they have an extensive portfolio of luxury projects, including properties in Chelsea, Knightsbridge, Kensington, and Belgravia, as well as overseas.
The office is comprised of 35 full-time professionals across Architecture, Interior Design, and Building Management and boasts a multi-cultural, multi-national workforce.
With a pipeline of confirmed projects, typically ranging in value from £1-£10 million, my client is now looking to recruit a talented and highly motivated Senior Project Architect, to join their dynamic team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Use Revit/AutoCAD on a daily basis
- Work on super prime residential properties ranging from £1 - £10 million
- Help run the project within a small team and manage more junior members when required
- Work through all RIBA stages
- Meet and communicate with the client on a regular basis
- Produce high quality drawing packages and construction drawings for complex residential designs
- Check your teams' drawings
- Report to the Directors on the projects progress.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years UK experience within the high-end residential sector
- A portfolio of projects across prime boroughs of London
- A minimum of 4 years experience as a qualified Architect
- Experienced leading a team and high residential projects through all RIBA stages
- Fluent use on Revit used on live projects and a high level of proficiency in AutoCAD
- Excellent knowledge of UK planning and listed building consents
- Have a flair for design and a fantastic eye for detail
- Able to inspire and motive your team and push a project forward
- Background of traditional detailing, drawing, specifications, and materials
- The ability to carry out all aspects of detailing and construction information for high-end residential projects
- Fantastic English both written and verbal
- The right to work in the UK.
What you get back
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Payment of professional subscriptions
- Friday extra-long lunch breaks
- Deliveroo dinners when working late & paid taxis home
- Weekly drinks.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Project Architect Job in Chelsea, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 11725)