Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
I'm delighted to be supporting a long-standing client of ours in a new appointment of a Senior Architect! With this role you should expect to gain exposure to a broad range of projects inclusive of the Residential, Healthcare, Commercial and Industrial sectors. AutoCAD and Revit are used within the practice so knowledge in both would be preferential, however, Revit training can be provided.
To be successful for this role you must have at least 5 years post Part 3 Job Running experience.
With this role of Senior Architect, you will gain an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine career mentoring and progression.
To be a Senior Architect you must:
- Have 5+ years UK based experience post Part 3 and a full understanding of the UK planning policies and building regulations.
- Have excellent knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit would be preferential.
- Have previous experience in a variety of sectors.
- Have the initiatively to work successfully as an individual but also able to work as a team.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
Whilst working as a Senior Architect you will be:
- Liaising with other clients, contractors, and other work professionals.
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met to a high standard of work.
- Working predominantly in key sectors as listed above.
- Responsible for the project management of a small team.
If you are interested in hearing more about this excellent opportunity, please give KAZ a call on 01792365101/ 07802606856 for a private and confidential chat. Alternatively, you can send across your updated CV and Portfolio to email@example.com.